How To Effectively Raise Capital For Your Business
Angel Investors are looking for entrepreneurs or startup companies to invest in. You or your founding team are the most important factor when it comes to an Angel Investor deciding if he or she should invest. We’re going to help make sure all your I’s are dotted and T’s are crossed so you can raise capital for your business.
Angel Investors like to get a return on their investment as quick as possible so they look at companies that are very specific to certain industries and are rapidly generating revenue. The first thing an Angel Investor is going to want to know is who is the person or founding team and can they execute or have the chops to pull of their idea?
Evaluations are a case-by-case bases. Everyone comes from many different backgrounds so there isn’t a playbook that fits all. Angel Investors follow a certain criteria that meets their approval before they get involved and invest. To help ensure you raise capital for your business, make sure you can answer these questions.
- Who are the founders?
- Are they a great team solving a great problem?
- What problem are they trying to solve?
- Are they trying to solve something that is a real problem?
- What is your background?
- How is your work ethic?
- Have you worked or started a company in this industry in the past, failed, but found a new way for success?
- Do you have a proven track record of successfully executing your ideas?
- What is your idea?
- Is there pre-revenue?
- How are you promoting your business?
- Do you know the facts about your company?
- Do you know the facts about your market?
- Have you researched the Angel Investor?
- Why do you want that investor?
- Have they invested in your sector?
- Can they provide you with their network?
- Money is great but what other attributes is the investor providing?
- Are there other ways the investor can help you?